All @HON products, from seating to storage and workstations to desks, are designed to support your individual work style. Browse through their broad collection of textiles, paints, laminate and wood finishes to find the unique look for your brand.
INDUSTRY NEWS + TRENDS
"What's your budget?" is sometimes a scary question. This furniture budgeting tool from @AllSteel can eliminate some of your worry. It provides a preliminary furniture pricing estimate on a square footage basis, helping you to develop your budget early on in the furniture planning process. The tool will generate a pricing estimate based on three levels of finish: low, medium, and high grade.
Our team recently celebrated the holiday season and a successful year at our annual Christmas party. Delicious food, good music, games and prizes filled the night with cheer. We are grateful for our OI family and for the dedication each member of our team shows to the company, their work, and our clients.
Office Interiors is the largest commercial furnishing provider in the region, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. We believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Inspired by an admiration of Mid-Century Modern furniture with a molded plywood shell, Theo has a smaller footprint and can serve as a lounge chair, as well as work as a desk or conference chair in the smaller landscape of today’s offices. Extremely well crafted, Theo’s "Active Lounge" keeps pace with fast-moving workdays.
OPEN PLAN PERFECTION
Placed in sprawling landscapes, away from designated work areas, Theo offers an irresistible landing spot. Mix one, two, or more with soft seating for a secondary workspace or casual meeting area. Deceivingly efficient, Theo offers a large-scale look with a small-scale footprint.
A WELCOME ADDITION
Inspired by iconic, mid-century design, Theo is an instant classic for any setting. With glides under its 4-star base, this lounge chair swivels 360 degrees and comes with a knee-tilt control for personalized comfort. Circled in a reception area, Theo greets guests with rich veneers, highly polished aluminum, and a handsome, sturdy demeanor
DYNAMIC BY DESIGN
Enhanced by casters, pneumatic height-adjustment, and a standard tilt feature, Theo’s “Active Lounge” keeps pace with fast-moving workdays. At one’s desk or around a conference table, casters blend the ease of mobility with another dimension of mid-century appeal.
Installers Needed! We are looking for hard working, mechanically-inclined job seekers. Must have a driver’s license and no felonies or misdemeanors. Call 901-224-0216 for more information.
Office Interiors is seeking Interior Designers to join our team! Project scopes may range from a small, single office layout to Fortune 500 corporations, education, healthcare, hospitality and sports facilities. Office Interiors is the largest commercial furnishing provider in the region, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. We believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist or act as lead Designer on assigned projects.
- Develop functional and creative design solutions that meet the client’s requirements, aesthetic and budget.
- Apply knowledge of design trends, code requirements and appropriate product applications when developing design solutions.
- Research product solutions.
- As required by the project, execute any or all phases of the design process including, programming, schematic design, design development and contract documents.
- Create computer generated design documents including design intent drawings, space plans, furniture typicals, furniture plans, specifications, installation documents and rendered images to communicate and document design solutions.
- Ensure accuracy of all drawings and specifications prior to presenting to client and/or placing an order.
- Participate in key project meetings from project conception to project completion.
- Participate in responding to bids and RFP’s.
- Provide and manage to key milestone dates.
- Meet project deadlines and keep accurate records of working time for internal job costing.
- Act as back up for other Designers when needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Client Interface- client presentations and working as a team in consultative selling
Engage, communicate and consult with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution. Collaborate with all Office Interior departments to ensure smooth work flow and flawless execution.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Interior Design or Interior Architecture degree
- Proficient in AutoCAD; experience in Photoshop or other design software
Skills and Abilities
- Learns and advances from experiences and feedback.
- Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through.
- Strong team player; achieves buy-in from key internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally; strong customer advocate.
- Communicates and listens effectively.
- Strategic problem solving and ability to generate new ideas that add value.
- Manages Execution: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy.
- Drives for results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- In-depth knowledge of design trends and code requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of OI's product assortment and services related to OI's business.
- Proficient at executing all phases of the design process including, programming, schematic design, design development and design intent drawings.
- Proficient at developing creative product applications using products from all manufacturers aligned with OI.
- Proficient at using current Design software including, AutoCAD
- Excellent presentation skills.
Office Interiors of Memphis provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Office Interiors of Memphis complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.