WORK WITH US
Office Interiors is the largest commercial furnishing provider in the region, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. We believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Office Interiors is seeking a highly-motivated sales professional to join our sales team. Office Interiors has been in business 17 years and provides a wide range of commercial furniture for customers locally and on a national level. The ideal candidate would have 2 years of prior outside sales experience and be a true hunter. OI offers its sales team competitive benefits that include a base salary plus commission as well as paying 40% of health benefits, cell phone, 401k, laptop and other perks. Bachelors degree preferred. Starting salary $36,000 with a realistic first year total compensation of $50,000. Top performers at OI earn $80,000-$120,000
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Office Interiors seeks a friendly, detail oriented customer service representative. This person will need to be computer savvy and have great oral and written communication skills. The Customer Service role will be handling orders from large and small customers from multiple sales representatives, taking phone calls from customers and corresponding with manufactures and logistics to schedule installation. Pay is $15-$17 an hour with full benefits, including 40% of healthcare cost covered by the company.
Office Interiors is seeking Interior Designers to join our team! Project scopes may range from a small, single office layout to Fortune 500 corporations, education, healthcare, hospitality and sports facilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist or act as lead Designer on assigned projects.
- Develop functional and creative design solutions that meet the client’s requirements, aesthetic and budget.
- Apply knowledge of design trends, code requirements and appropriate product applications when developing design solutions.
- Research product solutions.
- As required by the project, execute any or all phases of the design process including, programming, schematic design, design development and contract documents.
- Create computer generated design documents including design intent drawings, space plans, furniture typicals, furniture plans, specifications, installation documents and rendered images to communicate and document design solutions.
- Ensure accuracy of all drawings and specifications prior to presenting to client and/or placing an order.
- Participate in key project meetings from project conception to project completion.
- Participate in responding to bids and RFP’s.
- Provide and manage to key milestone dates.
- Meet project deadlines and keep accurate records of working time for internal job costing.
- Act as back up for other Designers when needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Client Interface- client presentations and working as a team in consultative selling
- Engage, communicate and consult with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution.
- Collaborate with all Office Interior departments to ensure smooth work flow and flawless execution.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Interior Design or Interior Architecture degree
- Proficient in AutoCAD; experience in Photoshop or other design software
Skills and Abilities
- Learns and advances from experiences and feedback.
- Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through.
- Strong team player; achieves buy-in from key internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally; strong customer advocate.
- Communicates and listens effectively.
- Strategic problem solving and ability to generate new ideas that add value.
- Manages Execution: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy.
- Drives for results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- In-depth knowledge of design trends and code requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of OI's product assortment and services related to OI's business.
- Proficient at executing all phases of the design process including, programming, schematic design, design development and design intent drawings.
- Proficient at developing creative product applications using products from all manufacturers aligned with OI.
- Proficient at using current Design software including, AutoCAD
- Excellent presentation skills.
Office Interiors of Memphis provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Office Interiors of Memphis complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Installers needed! We are looking for hard working, mechanically-inclined job seekers. Must have a driver’s license and no felonies or misdemeanors. Call 901-224-0216 for more information.